1in x 6 ft Red Retractable Ratchet Straps (Out of Stock) (Copy)
- ✅ NO TANGLES, NO MESS Our retractable ratchet straps automatically unspool without tangling or twisting and roll back up effortlessly. STRAPINNO auto-retract straps stay ready for hauling and loading.
- ✅ HUGE TIME-SAVER Auto-retract ratchet straps with latching S-hooks gets any job done in a snap. Tying down a load on the roof rack? No help? No problem! Extend, latch, tighten, and release with ease.
- ✅ NOTHING COMES LOOSE Strap a cargo bag or a motorcycle in your truck with no worries. Our tie-downs secure your load with sturdy hooks so things stay in place. Enjoy the ride even with bumps on the road.
- ✅ MIGHTY CAPACITY You can tie down almost anything & take it anywhere you need to go because each ratchet strap can handle up to 500LBS/227KG in Working Load Limit & 1,500LBS/680KG in Breaking Strength.
- ✅ SAFE & SECURE Our ratchet straps are proven safer than manual tie-downs for long trips. Whether you need to take a kayak to a lake or move boxes to storage, you can set it up in minutes with no sweat!
ZERO TANGLING &
NO BUCKLE THREADING
Hassle-Free Hauling For Everyone
Our Retractable Ratchet Straps automatically unspool without tangling and roll back up with no trouble at all. Not only that, there is no need to thread strap buckles or tie ends off when in use, too.
SAFE & SECURE RATCHET STRAPS FOR ALL YOUR HAULING NEEDS
4x RATCHET STRAPS IN BOX
EASY TO USE AND STORAGE
SAVE TIME AND ENERGY
HAULING HAS NEVER BEEN THIS EASY
With Strappino Retractable Ratchet Straps, you can tie down anything in minutes!
STRAPINNO RETRACTABLE RATCHET STRAPS
Step 1: Press the release button and pull the handle to the release slot around 90°.
Step 2: Pull out the webbing and attach hooks to stable anchor points.
Step 3: Press the release button again, then crank the handle to tighten the strap.
Step 4: Pull down the handle to lock safely, and you’re done!
“After Use”: to release, open the handle to the release slot 90°. Unhook your cargo – the webbing will retract automatically. Pull the handle down & it will be ready to use again.